Do you own an investment property on Hawaii’s Big Island?
Perhaps you’ve invested in your future retirement home in Waimea, Kohala, Waikoloa Village or Honoka’a. If you are in search of experienced property managers in Hawaii, Property Management Resources is here to help.
FAQ’s for Owners
- What property management services do you offer? We can do it all, from securing tenants, collecting rents, property inspections and
- What types of properties do you manage? We work mainly with single family homes and individual condominium owners.
- Do you work with absentee investment property owners? Absolutely. In fact, the lion’s share of our rental properties are owned by those who live off the islands but have purchased a potential retirement home here.
- How do I keep track of my investment? We provide owners with an online portal where property related income and expenses are tracked. You may check this info securely at any time. We’ll even electronically transfer your net funds to you monthly.
- In what areas do you manage properties? We focus on Big Island properties in areas like Kohala, Waimea, Waikoloa Village and Honoka’a.
- If I am interested in buying or selling a property in Hawaii can you help? Yes! Our team of property managers includes licensed real estate professionals that can help you locate investment properties with potential or assist you in selling a current property.
- How do I learn more? Contact us and let’s discuss your situation, needs, and your property. We can help you achieve your real estate goals.
Get the most out of your real estate investment. Contact us at Property Management Resources, Inc. today!